XL Outdoor Bait Station
- Water-tight tamper-resistant rat bait station ideal for wet weather and outdoor conditions.
- Constructed with durable UV-resistant plastic for years of use.
- Universal - suitable dispenser for all types of rat bait. Comes with clear inspection lid so you can watch the bait go and be aware of when to refill.
- Supplied with for galvanised metal ground stakes for safe and secure use of bait station.
- A bait station is required by law when baiting for rats and mice - no bait included and is available from The Big Cheese to purchase separately.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power range delivers high performance rodent control solutions that are proven effective – just like the professionals use. Choose from our 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Powerful snap traps and electronic traps with smart-circuit technology.
- Bait & Kill: The only true single-feed rodent poison available on the amateur market.
- Catch Alive: High quality traps with self-setting mechanisms and fast-action closures.
- Repel: 24/7 protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
The Ultra Power XL Outdoor Bait Station from The Big Cheese provides a secure and tamper resistant housing for rodenticides, required by law when baiting rats and mice - and just like the professionals use. The bait station has been developed for use with any type of bait in outdoor locations and comes with 4 galvanised metal ground pegs. For complete control in wet conditions we recommend using All-Weather Block Bait from The Big Cheese.
Don't forget your bait station
It is a legal requirement to use a bait station when baiting mice and rats. The Big Cheese Ultra Power XL Outdoor Bait Station is a durable, tamper-resistant bait station with lockable lid which helps protect children, birds and non-target animals from contact with bait. Suitable for use with all baits, the station is designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
Prior to treatment: Remove all known sources of food from the infested area.
Treatment: Place your chosen bait inside the bait station, lock and place where there are signs of rodent activity (fresh droppings, nests or burrows, runways and feeding places).
Secure bait station in place with the ground anchors provided and keep the key in a safe place away from the bait station when in use.
Disposal of rodents: Rodents should be double-bagged using plastic bags and either disposed of in a household waste bin with a secure lid to prevent access of wildlife or pets, collected by a specialist waste contractor, or the local authority.
What kind of bait can be used inside the station?
Use with bait blocks, pasta bait, and bait sachets. Ensure that the bait is secured within the station by the posts included before siting.
What is the size of the station?
17 (H) x 30 (W) x 37 (D) cm.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.