Wind-Action Flying Falcon
- Protect your garden with the realistically coloured, life-like Wind-Action Flying Falcon bird scarer decoy. Spring-mounted winged bird of prey with 50cm wingspan.
- Spring-mounted wings catch the wind generating a realistic bird movement to mimic nature. Effective pigeon deterrent and bird scarer.
- Hang to protect newly seeded vegetable plots or gardens. Position in trees and near fences where birds typically perch. Mount in buildings where birds typically like to roost.
- Easy to install using the hanging system provided. The hanging arm is flexible to get maximum movement even in the gentlest of breezes.
- Year-round bird repellent, the durable, weather-proof bird repeller can be left outside throughout the seasons.
Safeguard garden areas, allotments and buildings by protecting against avian pests and nuisance animals with Defenders Swoop Wind-Action Flying Falcon. The life-like predator will mimic nature to deter birds and animals as they hover overhead. The Wind-Action Flying Falcon from Defenders is an effective pigeon deterrent and deters foraging birds humanely from gardens and other outdoor areas. Protect gardens and property such as caravans and cars from fouling and bird damage.
The spring-mounted wings capture even the lightest of breeze to mimic the movement of a predator bird. The Wind-Action Flying Falcon is a durable, weather-proof bird scarer and comes with a hanging system for easy set-up and positioning on walls and trees. It is recommended that one or two Wind-Action Flying Falcons should be used to offer protection for a small garden. Medium and large-sized gardens may require several units. Install before seeding or fruit ripening for efficient results. Move decoy deterrent from time to time to prevent bird pests getting used to them. Remove decoy altogether when not in use.
Safe to use around children and pets, providing an effective, chemical-free bird deterrent.
Does it come with screws?
No, these are not included.
What are the dimensions of the Falcon?
12 x 53 x 35cm.
How often should I move it?
Repositioning the Falcon from time to time will increase the deterrent effect. It is recommended it is moved every couple of weeks.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.