Ultra Power Rat Traps - Twin Pack
- Twin pack of rat traps: two powerful, effective rat traps come pre-baited with highly palatable bait and ready to use.
- Easy to set and dispose of catches: just one touch is needed to set the rat traps. Captured rats are easily disposed of with a simple click.
- Easy clean traps: the plastic is easy to clean for re-use. It is recommended that to maintain effectiveness, the bait well should be re-filled when used with The Big Cheese Mouse and Rat Attractant (STV163, sold separately).
- Use indoors or outdoors: Ultra Power Rat Traps with their durable design are suitable for use in the home or outdoors in garages, garden sheds or outbuildings.
- Tested and proven: super strong spring ensures quick, efficient kill.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power range delivers high performance rodent control solutions that are proven effective – just like the professionals use. Choose from our 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Powerful snap traps and electronic traps with smart-circuit technology.
- Bait & Kill: The only true single-feed rodent poison available on the amateur market.
- Catch Alive: High quality traps with self-setting mechanisms and fast-action closures.
- Repel: 24/7 protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
Ultra Power Rat Traps from The Big Cheese are easy to set, baited and ready to use. The traps are guaranteed to effectively kill rats with a super strong spring for fast, efficient kill or rats. For best results, place the two traps 4-5m apart where rats are active. It is recommended that gloves are worn when handling the traps to minimise the transference of human scents onto them. Heavy infestations may require more traps. The traps come pre-baited with highly palatable non-poisonous bait to attract the rats. Simply remove the red bait well cover before setting. One simple click sets the trap and it becomes ready for positioning. The same click action opens the trap for catches to be disposed of. Always locate trap in protected areas, away from children, pets and non-target animals. Trap Kits are available from The Big Cheese Ultra Power which offer the trap in a secure, lockable station (see STV563 for mice and STV564 for rats, sold separately).
What does the included attractant contain?
The trap is pre-baited with a prune-based attractant specially designed by The Big Cheese to improve catch rates. It is poison-free and suitable for use around children and pets.
What should I use to re-bait the trap?
The Mouse & Rat Attractant from The Big Cheese (STV163) can be used or a sticky substance such as peanut butter, jam, or chocolate spread.
Where should I position the trap?
Place set traps in locations where rodent activity is known or suspected. Check for these signs of rodent activity. Ideal locations for traps are along walls or other flat vertical surfaces where rodents run. Always place the trap with the bait well or pedal facing the wall.
How should I dispose of the caught rat?
Double bag the rat and put it in the household general waste bin.
Can the traps be used outside?
It is recommended that the traps are used under cover.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.