Ultra Power Mega-Sonic® Twin-Speaker Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
- High-tech rodent repellent: Drives rodents from your home using powerful ultrasonic sound that rodents hate, but cannot be heard by humans, dogs or cats.
- Whole room protection: Twin-speaker functionality allows for wide-angle, extended coverage and protection.
- For indoor use only: Each unit, without obstruction, protects a full room, or an area of up to 60m2. 1.8m cable is supplied to enable easy positioning of the unit from power socket.
- Guaranteed satisfaction: Rodent repellent is supplied with a two-year warranty and money-back guarantee if you’re not fully satisfied.
- Economical rodent control: Operating the ultrasonic unit costs less than a penny a day in electricity costs.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power range delivers high performance rodent control solutions that are proven effective – just like the professionals use. Choose from our 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Powerful snap traps and electronic traps with smart-circuit technology.
- Bait & Kill: The only true single-feed rodent poison available on the amateur market.
- Catch Alive: High quality traps with self-setting mechanisms and fast-action closures.
- Repel: 24/7 protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
This high-tech rat and mouse repellent packs a guaranteed punch, driving rodent pests out of your home using power-packed, ultrasonic attack wave technology. We are so convinced by the efficacy of the Ultra Power Pest Repeller that we offer GUARANTEED SATISFACTION – or your money back! The repellent emits an ultrasonic sound that is so uncomfortable to rodents that they move on, leaving your home blissfully pest-free. The ultrasound waves are inaudible to humans and non-rodent pets, such as cats and dogs, but repel rodents without harm. It is not advisable to use the repellent unit around rodent pets such as hamsters, guinea pigs, or gerbils. Twin speakers mean the repellent provides almost double the coverage of other units, its wide-angled reach protecting whole rooms (or an area up to 60sq m). It is recommended that the unit is placed where the waves can have a larger effect and won’t be blocked by obstructions such as walls and furniture.
I plugged my repeller in but haven't noticed a difference?
It's important that steps are taken to help the effectiveness of the product such as clearing up leftover food or rubbish that rodents will be attracted to and blocking entryways. The repeller is a training device and as such may take up to 28 days to break the visiting habits of the rodents. You should not use baited traps or poison baits at the same time as this will counteract the repel action.
This product is a training device; what does that mean?
When it comes to repelling rodents, they will have built up habits that can take time to break. They know where their safe passageways are and need to learn, with the aid of the repeller, that these are no longer suitable. Therefore, it will take time for their usual routine to break. That's why you may not see an immediate decline in rodent activity.
Can this be used around birds?
The unit works on a swept frequency of 30-60kHz, out of the hearing range of birds.
How long is the cable?
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.