Ultra Power Mega-Sonic® Plug-In Twin-Speaker Ultrasonic Pest Repeller
- Mega-sonic attack waves: next generation ultrasonic sound waves, unique to The Big Cheese, repel rodents without harm.
- 2x more powerful: twin-speakers provide twice as much output as a single speaker unit.
- Wide angle output: positioning of the speakers ensure multi-directional ultrasonic coverage against rats and mice.
- Direct plug-in: no batteries required, ensuring 24/7 operation, and no trailing cables.
- Coverage area: repels rodents from an area of up to 60m2 in front of the unit.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power range delivers high performance rodent control solutions that are proven effective – just like the professionals use. Choose from our 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Powerful snap traps and electronic traps with smart-circuit technology.
- Bait & Kill: The only true single-feed rodent poison available on the amateur market.
- Catch Alive: High quality traps with self-setting mechanisms and fast-action closures.
- Repel: 24/7 protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power Mega-Sonic Plug-In Twin-Speaker Ultrasonic Pest Repeller is a next generation ultrasonic unit that utilises megasonic technology, as created for The Big Cheese. The unit plugs directly into an electrical socket, so no additional purchases such as batteries are required in order to set the product up. There are no unsightly, long, trailing cables and the unit functions discreetly. Megasonic sound waves are emitted when the unit is switched on, creating an acoustically hostile environment for rodents, repelling them from the protected area without harm. The soundwaves operate at Sound Pressure Levels beyond the hearing of humans, cats and dogs. The unit should not be used around rodent pets such as hamsters or gerbils. The unit features a test button so you can ensure full operation. The 24/7 protection against rodents is completely poison-free and is a humane way to get rid of rats or mice without the need for traps.
Does this have a cable?
No, the unit plugs directly into an electrical socket.
I plugged my repeller in but haven't noticed a difference?
It's important that steps are taken to help the effectiveness of the product such as clearing up leftover food or rubbish that rodents will be attracted to and blocking entryways. The repeller is a training device and as such may take up to 28 days to break the visiting habits of the rodents. You should not use baited traps or poison baits at the same time as this will counteract the repel action.
This product is a training device; what does that mean?
When it comes to repelling rodents, they will have built up habits that can take time to break. They know where their safe passageways are and need to learn, with the aid of the repeller, that these are no longer suitable. Therefore, it will take time for their usual routine to break. That's why you may not see an immediate decline in rodent activity.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.