Ultra Power Live Multi-Catch Mouse Trap
- Durable, long-lasting, humane mouse trap made from galvanised steel; catches up to 10 or more live mice in one setting.
- Reusable, metal mouse trap will catch multiple mice without killing or harming them; safe for use around pets such as cats and dogs.
- Self-setting mechanism is suitable for use in homes, sheds, outbuildings, farms, garages, barns, on commercial premises and outdoors in gardens; use where conventional snap traps or poison baits may be a hazard, for example in kitchens, food stores or child and pet areas.
- Live catch mouse trap has a clear, flip top lid. It's easy to see when mice have been caught and simple to clear out the trap; trap has two points of access to attract mice to enter.
- Slim, unobtrusive, humane rodent trap catches mice alive; rust-resistant galvanised steel is long-lasting, mice cannot chew through the metal and escape.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power range delivers high performance rodent control solutions that are proven effective – just like the professionals use. Choose from our 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Powerful snap traps and electronic traps with smart-circuit technology.
- Bait & Kill: The only true single-feed rodent poison available on the amateur market.
- Catch Alive: High quality traps with self-setting mechanisms and fast-action closures.
- Repel: 24/7 protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power Live Multi-Catch Mouse Trap is fully assembled and ready to use. It is suitable for use in indoor and outdoor areas including homes, gardens, farms and commercial premises. It is safe for use in areas where pets and wildlife are present or where conventional snap traps or poison baits may be a hazard, for example in kitchens and food stores. The trap simply requires baiting and positioning in an area where mice have been active. The trap is self-setting and can hold up to 10 mice at any one time. The edges on the trap are machine-finished so captured animals cannot be injured by these. The clear lid allows at-a-glance trap inspections and it is hinged for easy cleaning and live release. The trap’s unique low profile enables it to be sited beneath counters and pallets, as well as within shallow ceiling voids and cavities.
What should I use to bait the trap?
The Mouse & Rat Attractant from The Big Cheese (STV163) can be used or a sticky substance such as peanut butter, jam, or chocolate spread. Poison baits should not be used inside this trap as it is a live catch trap and poison baits would cause unecessary suffering and a slow death. STV163 is a prune-based attractant specially designed by The Big Cheese to improve catch rates. It is poison-free and suitable for use around children and pets.
Where should I position the trap?
Place the trap in a location where rodent activity has been known or is suspected. Check for these signs of rodent activity. Ideal locations for traps are along walls or other flat vertical surfaces where rodents run. Always place the trap alongside a wall.
How should I dispose of caught mice?
The mice can be released alive at least 3 miles away from the area of infestation to reduce the chance of re-entry.
How many mice does the trap catch at a time?
The trap can hold 10 or more mice.
Can the trap be used outside?
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.