Ultra Power Block Bait² Rodent Killer - 6x20g Blocks
- Mouse and rat bait station refills: 6 x 20g ready to use bait blocks targets mice and rats in one feed; fast acting and effective poison.
- Versatile use: Suitable for use indoors in the home or outdoors around buildings such as garden sheds, outbuildings, garages or greenhouses.
- Ideal for use in STV566: Poison block baits are ideal for use in The Big Cheese Ultra Power Block Bait2 Rodent Killer Kit (STV566, sold separately). By law, these bait blocks must be used in a tamper-resistant bait station.
- Tested and proven: Block bait killer refills are tested and proven to kill rats and mice - quick results guaranteed.
- Contains Brodifacoum (0.0025%).
The Big Cheese Ultra Power range delivers high performance rodent control solutions that are proven effective – just like the professionals use. Choose from our 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Powerful snap traps and electronic traps with smart-circuit technology.
- Bait & Kill: The only true single-feed rodent poison available on the amateur market.
- Catch Alive: High quality traps with self-setting mechanisms and fast-action closures.
- Repel: 24/7 protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power Block Bait2 Rodent Killer 6 x 20g blocks are fast acting, killing rats and mice in one feed with quick results guaranteed. Use these poison blocks to refill The Big Cheese Utra Power Block Bait2 Rodent Killer Kit (STV566). Suitable for use indoors in the home or outdoors around buildings such as garden sheds. Tamper-resistant bait station must be used by law when baiting for rats and mice. Remove food which rodents have easy access to, such as spilled grain or food waste. Do not clean the infested area any more than this, as you may reduce the chance of rats and mice taking the bait. Only use in a tamper-resistant bait station and place in areas affected by rats or mice, such as nesting sites, holes and burrows. Replace any bait in a bait station which has been damaged by water or contaminated by dirt. Fix the bait station to the ground or to another structure where possible. Place bait stations out of reach of children, pets, birds, farm animals and other non target species. Wash hands and directly exposed skin after use. Search for and remove dead rodents frequently during treatment, at least every time bait and station are inspected.
Don't forget your bait station
It is a legal requirement to use a bait station when baiting mice and rats.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power All-Weather Bait Station is a durable, tamper-resistant bait station with lockable lid which helps protect children, birds and non-target animals from contact with bait. Suitable for use with all baits, the station is designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
Prior to treatment: Remove all known sources of food from the infested area.
Treatment: Place your chosen bait inside the bait station, lock and place where there are signs of rodent activity (fresh droppings, nests or burrows, runways and feeding places).
Secure bait station in place with the ground anchors provided and keep the key in a safe place away from the bait station when in use.
Disposal of rodents: Rodents should be double-bagged using plastic bags and either disposed of in a household waste bin with a secure lid to prevent access of wildlife or pets, collected by a specialist waste contractor, or the local authority.
How much would rodents need to consume to receive a lethal dose?
Mice would have to consume approximately 0.6g to ingest the lethal dose, whereas rats require approximately 3g. Both mice and rats may consume the lethal dose in a single feed.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.