Ultra Power Block Bait² Rodent Killer - 15x20g Blocks
- KILLS IN ONE FEED.
- The most powerful rat and mouse poison available on the amateur market.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Use with The Big Cheese Ultra Power All-Weather Bait Station (A tamper-resistant bait station must be used by law when baiting for rats and mice).
- Part of the ULTRA POWER range. Contains brodifacoum.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power range delivers high performance rodent control solutions that are proven effective – just like the professionals use. Choose from our 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Powerful snap traps and electronic traps with smart-circuit technology.
- Bait & Kill: The only true single-feed rodent poison available on the amateur market.
- Catch Alive: High quality traps with self-setting mechanisms and fast-action closures.
- Repel: 24/7 protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
Block Bait Rodent Killer from The Big Cheese ULTRA POWER range is a fast-acting rodent poison that KILLS RATS & MICE IN ONE FEED. With single-feed bait technology like the professionals use, this powerful formula combines proven palatability with the most potent active ingredient available on the amateur market to deliver fast and effective control of rodent pests. The moisture-resistant blocks will stay fresh even in wet weather conditions, and their universal design makes them suitable for use in all bait stations. We recommend The Big Cheese Ultra Power All-Weather Bait Station, which can be purchased separately. A tamper-resistant bait station must be used by law when baiting for rats and mice.
Don't forget your bait station
It is a legal requirement to use a bait station when baiting mice and rats. The Big Cheese Ultra Power All-Weather Bait Station is a durable, tamper-resistant bait station with lockable lid which helps protect children, birds and non-target animals from contact with bait. Suitable for use with all baits, the station is designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
Prior to treatment: Remove all known sources of food from the infested area.
Treatment: Place your chosen bait inside the bait station, lock and place where there are signs of rodent activity (fresh droppings, nests or burrows, runways and feeding places).
Secure bait station in place with the ground anchors provided and keep the key in a safe place away from the bait station when in use.
Disposal of rodents: Rodents should be double-bagged using plastic bags and either disposed of in a household waste bin with a secure lid to prevent access of wildlife or pets, collected by a specialist waste contractor, or the local authority.
How much would rodents need to consume to receive a lethal dose?
Mice would have to consume approximately 0.6g to ingest the lethal dose, whereas rats require approximately 3g. Both mice and rats may consume the lethal dose in a single feed.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.