Ultra Power Anti Rodent Lacquer - 600ml Trigger Aerosol
- Rodent protection: The strong bittering agent and natural plants oils are repugnant to rodents, stopping them from causing damage in households.
- Easy to apply: poison and chemical-free rodent deterrent lacquer can be sprayed onto surfaces to prevent rats and mice from chewing or biting treated areas.
- All-natural formulation: safe for use around children and pets, the all-natural, quick-dry formulation reduces rat and mouse damage without the use of chemicals.
- Up to 6 months protection: anti rodent lacquer can be applied to hard surfaces including electrical cabling and insulation.
- Versatile use: spray anywhere in the home, or in commercial premises. Suitable for protecting against rodent damage in garages, sheds, outbuildings, boats, lofts, farms and cellars.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power range delivers high performance rodent control solutions that are proven effective – just like the professionals use. Choose from our 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Powerful snap traps and electronic traps with smart-circuit technology.
- Bait & Kill: The only true single-feed rodent poison available on the amateur market.
- Catch Alive: High quality traps with self-setting mechanisms and fast-action closures.
- Repel: 24/7 protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
Ultra Power anti rodent Lacquer from The Big Cheese contains a quick-dry formulation which forms a water-resistant protective film over the threatened surface. Simply spray on the area under attack by rats or mice - rodents will be deterred from chewing or biting into treated area, Contains a bittering agent and natural oils. Ideal for use in and around domestic and commercial properties, as well as on farms. Can be used to protect vehicles, including mobile homes and caravans, and machinery wherever rodent damage occurs. Shake before use and spray directly onto surface. Allow to dry. The surface will now be covered with protective film. Repeat every 6 Months or sooner if the area is covered in dirt or dust.
How should this be applied?
Always follow the directions on the product before use. Ensure any electrical power is switched off before application. Apply directly onto the surface you want to protect and allow to completely dry. The lacquer will form a protective film where applied which contains a bittering agent that stops rodents from biting and causing damage. Treatment of an area will last for up to 6 months, however areas of dust may require more frequent applications.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.