Ultra Power All-Weather Bait Station
- Tamper resistant: this bait station for rats and mice is made from weatherproof, rust-resistant, durable metal, ensuring that it is long-lasting and reusable.
- Prevents accidental contact: protects wildlife, birds and pets such as cats and dogs from contact with poison block bait. Legally required by law when baiting rodents.
- Secure baiting: ground anchors supplied to fix bait station to the ground (if necessary).
- Versatile: ideal for use indoors in homes, sheds, garages, outbuildings and outdoors on farms, in gardens and in commercial premises.
- Suitable for use with block bait and bait sachets.
- Easy to set-up and use: simply secure bait, lock the lid and position where rodents are active.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power range delivers high performance rodent control solutions that are proven effective – just like the professionals use. Choose from our 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Powerful snap traps and electronic traps with smart-circuit technology.
- Bait & Kill: The only true single-feed rodent poison available on the amateur market.
- Catch Alive: High quality traps with self-setting mechanisms and fast-action closures.
- Repel: 24/7 protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power All-Weather Bait Station is a tamper-resistant bait box with a lid which is lockable using an allen key (hex key). Use with The Big Cheese All-Weather Block Bait (STV112, STV113 or STV114) or any other baits. The durable, metal bait station prevents pets such as cats and dogs as well as birds and wildlife from having contact with poison bait. Suitable for use indoors and outdoors. Secure the bait box using the ground anchors supplied. The rat and mouse bait station is easy to set up and use. Place your desired bait into the inner chamber. The rodent will enter through the round hole at one end of the bait station, will feed and then will exit through the other hole. The bait box is made from durable materials inside and out and is ideal for use around homes, farms and gardens. Depending on the strength of the bait used, rodents may continue to feed for several days. Bait is not supplied and must be purchased separately.
Don't forget your bait station
It is a legal requirement to use a bait station when baiting mice and rats.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power All-Weather Bait Station is a durable, tamper-resistant bait station with lockable lid which helps protect children, birds and non-target animals from contact with bait. Suitable for use with all baits, the station is designed for both indoor and outdoor use.
Prior to treatment: Remove all known sources of food from the infested area.
Treatment: Place your chosen bait inside the bait station, lock and place where there are signs of rodent activity (fresh droppings, nests or burrows, runways and feeding places).
Secure bait station in place with the ground anchors provided and keep the key in a safe place away from the bait station when in use.
Disposal of rodents: Rodents should be double-bagged using plastic bags and either disposed of in a household waste bin with a secure lid to prevent access of wildlife or pets, collected by a specialist waste contractor, or the local authority.
What kind of bait can be used inside the station?
Use with bait blocks, pasta bait, and bait sachets. Ensure that the bait is secured within the station by the posts included before siting.
What is the size of the station?
8 (H) x 21.5 (W) x 24.5 (D) cm.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.