Ultra Power All-Metal Selfset Mouse Traps - Twin Pack
- All-weather galvanised metal: long-lasting, hardwearing construction allows for indoor and outdoor use at any time of year.
- High performance snap: ultra powerful snap ensures immediate catch and kill of rodents, guaranteed to kill rodents fast.
- Value twinpack: provides extended coverage compared to single pack traps. Position where mouse activity is noted.
- Easy to clean: metal surface is easy to wipe clean after disposal of captures allowing for re-use of the trap over and over again.
- Simple to set mouse trap: trap simply requires baiting and is set in two quick actions.
The Big Cheese Ultra Power range delivers high performance rodent control solutions that are proven effective – just like the professionals use. Choose from our 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Powerful snap traps and electronic traps with smart-circuit technology.
- Bait & Kill: The only true single-feed rodent poison available on the amateur market.
- Catch Alive: High quality traps with self-setting mechanisms and fast-action closures.
- Repel: 24/7 protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
Ultra Power All-Metal Selfset Mouse Traps from The Big Cheese are engineered to deliver effective control of rodent pests indoors and out – just like the professionals use. Selfset traps have been trusted by generations of users. They are easy to set, suitable for use in any weather conditions, and they are guaranteed to kill mice, or your money back (see pack for details). They are wipe clean so once a catch has been disposed of, the trap can be re-baited and re-set. The galvanised steel construction ensures that the trap can be re-used time after time. For best results bait with The Big Cheese Mouse & Rat Attractant (STV163, sold separately) and place traps where mice are active. Heavy infestations may require more traps. Please read the instructions before use. Caution- these traps are powerful. Always locate them in protected areas. Keep them away from children, pets and non-target animals.
What should I use to bait the trap?
The Mouse & Rat Attractant from The Big Cheese (STV163) can be used or a sticky substance such as peanut butter, jam, or chocolate spread. STV163 is a prune-based attractant specially designed by The Big Cheese to improve catch rates. It is poison-free and suitable for use around children and pets.
Where should I position the trap?
Place set traps in locations where rodent activity is known or suspected. Check for these signs of rodent activity. Ideal locations for traps are along walls or other flat vertical surfaces where rodents run. Always place the trap with the bait well or pedal facing the wall.
How should I dispose of the caught mouse?
Double bag the mouse and put it in the household general waste bin.
Can the traps be used outside?
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.