Sonic Repellers - 3 Pack
- 3 pack of welfare-friendly plug-in sonic rodent deterrents - humanely repels rats and mice from the home.
- Emits a continuous 100 dB frequency which is inaudible to humans and pets but uncomfortable for rats and mice.
- Provides complete home protection, each unit covers up to 37m2.
- Sonic mouse and rat repeller - 3 pack is recommended for use once infestations in the home are under control - use to keep rodents away from your household.
- Mouse and rat sonic deterrent plugs directly into power sockets, can be used in garages, lofts, outbuildings, sheds and in the home.
When mice and rats move in, it's time to bring in The Big Cheese! Choose from a comprehensive range of tried and tested traps, deterrents and baits within 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Conventional spring traps with a powerful snap and hold.
- Bait & Kill: Our Home Choice range KILLS RATS & MICE. WITH 50% LESS POISON.
- Catch Alive: Live-catch traps that provide a humane alternative to lethal methods.
- Repel: 24/7 repellent protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
Sonic repeller from The Big Cheese is a plug-in rodent deterrent which repels rats and mice from the home, garages, loft spaces, outbuildings and sheds. It emits a high pitch 100 dB frequency sound which is inaudible to humans but is uncomfortable for rodents and deters them from entering household spaces. It is a humane way to keep rats and mice away.
I plugged my repeller in but haven't noticed a difference?
It's important that steps are taken to help the effectiveness of the product such as clearing up leftover food or rubbish that rodents will be attracted to and blocking entryways. The repeller is a training device and as such may take up to 28 days to break the visiting habits of the rodents. You should not use baited traps or poison baits at the same time as this will counteract the repel action.
This product is a training device; what does that mean?
When it comes to repelling rodents, they will have built up habits that can take time to break. They know where their safe passageways are and need to learn, with the aid of the repeller, that these are no longer suitable. Therefore, it will take time for their usual routine to break. That's why you may not see an immediate decline in rodent activity.
Will this work to repel insects?
No, the unit is design to target the hearing of rodents.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.