Sonic Mouse & Rat Repeller
- Humane plug-in ultrasonic rodent deterrent - welfare-friendly way to repel rats and mice from the home.
- Emits ultrasonic waves at constantly changing frequencies which are inaudible to humans and pets, but uncomfortable to rats and mice.
- Ultrasonic rodent deterrent unit protects areas in the home of up to 37m2 - safe for use around children and pets such as cats and dogs.
- Ultrasonic mouse and rat repeller is recommended for use once infestations in the home are under control - use to keep rodents away.
- Changing frequency of ultrasonic waves means that rats and mice do not get used to it and continue to be deterred from households.
- Sonic Mouse and Rat Repeller plugs directly into power sockets, can be used in garages, lofts, outbuildings, sheds and in the home. Maintenance-free, low cost to operate.
When mice and rats move in, it's time to bring in The Big Cheese! Choose from a comprehensive range of tried and tested traps, deterrents and baits within 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Conventional spring traps with a powerful snap and hold.
- Bait & Kill: Our Home Choice range KILLS RATS & MICE. WITH 50% LESS POISON.
- Catch Alive: Live-catch traps that provide a humane alternative to lethal methods.
- Repel: 24/7 repellent protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
The Big Cheese Sonic Mouse and Rat Repeller is an ultrasonic, plug-in rodent deterrent. Rats and mice are deterred from household areas by ultrasonic waves which are constantly changing frequencies so rodents don’t get used to it and continue to be repelled from the home.
Will this affect my pacemaker?
There is no evidence to say that hearing aids or pacemakers will be affected by the use of this product.
I plugged my repeller in but haven't noticed a difference?
It's important that steps are taken to help the effectiveness of the product such as clearing up leftover food or rubbish that rodents will be attracted to and blocking entryways. The repeller is a training device and as such may take up to 28 days to break the visiting habits of the rodents. You should not use baited traps or poison baits at the same time as this will counteract the repel action.
This product is a training device; what does that mean?
When it comes to repelling rodents, they will have built up habits that can take time to break. They know where their safe passageways are and need to learn, with the aid of the repeller, that these are no longer suitable. Therefore, it will take time for their usual routine to break. That's why you may not see an immediate decline in rodent activity.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.