Quick Click Mouse Trap - 3 Pack
- Reusable traps for mice: The plastic design of the mouse traps makes them easy to clean once catch is disposed of, offering a more hygienic alternative to traditional wooden snap traps.
- Triple pack of mouse traps: For added value, three mouse traps are included for the price of two. Suitable for catching mice in indoor situations such as the home or other sheltered locations including sheds, garages, offices, attics, cupboards, and caravans.
- Powerful mechanism: The improved mechanism is easier to set than traditional snap traps for mice and still provide a quick and effective kill.
- Easy to set: The mouse traps simply need one touch to set. Caught rodents can easily be disposed of by squeezing the trap back open.
- Re-bait with The Big Cheese Mouse and Rat Attractant (STV163).
When mice and rats move in, it's time to bring in The Big Cheese! Choose from a comprehensive range of tried and tested traps, deterrents and baits within 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Conventional spring traps with a powerful snap and hold.
- Bait & Kill: Our Home Choice range KILLS RATS & MICE. WITH 50% LESS POISON.
- Catch Alive: Live-catch traps that provide a humane alternative to lethal methods.
- Repel: 24/7 repellent protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
The Big Cheese Quick Click Mouse Traps one-touch design makes them easier to set than traditional snap traps and allows easy disposal of captured mice. These are more hygienic than traditional snap traps as the trap can be squeezed open to release trapped rodents - there is no need to touch the body and there's less risk of accidental contact. These traps come pre-baited and ready to use. All it takes to set the trap is one touch to click the trap into place once the trap is located in the desired location. This makes the Quick Click Mouse Traps easier to set than traditional wooden snap traps. The same motion allows for the trap to be opened to easily dispense of catches. Use multiple traps in severely affected areas. Place traps 2-3m apart to ensure the maximum catch rate. The mechanism has been improved for a quicker, more effective kill. For added value, three Quick Click Traps are available for the price of two. The bait cup can be refreshed with The Big Cheese Mouse and Rat Attractant (STV163, sold separately). The durable plastic trap allows for easy cleaning and re-use of the product.
What does the included attractant contain?
The trap is pre-baited with a prune-based attractant specially designed by The Big Cheese to improve catch rates. It is poison-free and suitable for use around children and pets.
What should I use to re-bait the trap?
The Mouse & Rat Attractant from The Big Cheese (STV163) can be used or a sticky substance such as peanut butter, jam, or chocolate spread.
Where should I position the trap?
Place set traps in locations where rodent activity is known or suspected. Check for these signs of rodent activity. Ideal locations for traps are along walls or other flat vertical surfaces where rodents run. Always place the trap with the bait well or pedal facing the wall.
How should I dispose of the caught mouse?
Double bag the mouse and put it in the household general waste bin.
Can the traps be used outside?
It is recommended that the traps are used under cover.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.