Prickle Strip Garden Fence Topper
- Prickle strip to deter cats, squirrels, birds such as pigeons and seagulls from gardens, walls, fences, gates and window sills.
- The Prickle Strip Garden Fence Topper is a long spikey strip used to create protection on fence and wall tops. For less conventional shaped areas you wish to protect, the strip can easily be cut to fit.
- Easy to fit using the screw/nail holes provided. Alternatively use the Defenders All Weather Silicone Adhesive STV902; bonds to masonry, wood, glass, plastic, metal and stone.
- Strong, durable UV-resistant polypropylene construction means prickle strips are long-lasting and weather-proof.
- Single strip dimension 45 x 4.5cm.
Prickle Strip Garden Fence Topper from Defenders is an individual length of polypropylene strip used to protect fences, gates, wall tops and window sills from unwanted garden pests such as cats, squirrels and birds. The spikes create an uncomfortable footing for opportunistic and unwanted visitors to your garden. The strip measures 45 x 4.5cm and is easy to install, requiring either screw or nail fixings. Use multiple strips in close proximity to create a complete wall of defence on top of your wall, fence or sill.
If screw or nail fixing is not possible use Defenders All Weather Silicone Adhesive, a solvent-free, strong long-lasting glue that bonds plastic to masonry, wood, plastic, glass, metal or stone.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.