Off My Nuts Squirrel Spinner
- Automatically activates to spin squirrels off without harm, deterring squirrels from feeding on your nuts.
- Battery-operated motor, specifically calibrated to detect weight and tilt angle, activating when a squirrel lands on the unit.
- Fits all bird feeders using the galvanised rust-resistant hook on the underside of the unit.
- Does not prevent birds from feeding or cause harm to squirrels.
- Weather-resistant encapsulated electronics with on/off switch.
- Requires 3 x C batteries (not included).
Off-My-Nuts Squirrel Spinner from Defenders is an effective and welfare-friendly way to prevent squirrels stealing food from bird feeders. The unit detects the tilt caused by a squirrels bodyweight, activating the battery-powered motor for a 10 second period. As the bird feeder hanging below spins, it encourages the squirrel to jump free from the feeder without harm. Feeding birds will not activate the device, ensuring the birds get all the nuts! Repeat activation will train even the most persistent of squirrels to seek food elsewhere.
Can this product be left outside during winter?
Yes, it can be used in all weather conditions.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.