Mouse Killer² Grain Bait Sachets - 2x25g
- ADVANCED FORMULA: KILLS MICE. WITH 50% LESS POISON.
- Fast acting bait with advanced multifeed technology.
- Chew thru sachet - no need to touch the bait.
- Use with STV179 The Big Cheese Rat & Mouse Bait Station (A tamper-resistant bait station must be used by law when baiting for rats and mice).
- Part of the HOME CHOICE range. Contains difenacoum.
When mice and rats move in, it's time to bring in The Big Cheese! Choose from a comprehensive range of tried and tested traps, deterrents and baits within 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Conventional spring traps with a powerful snap and hold.
- Bait & Kill: Our Home Choice range KILLS RATS & MICE. WITH 50% LESS POISON.
- Catch Alive: Live-catch traps that provide a humane alternative to lethal methods.
- Repel: 24/7 repellent protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
The Big Cheese Mouse Killer2 Grain Bait Sachets from the HOME CHOICE range is a fast-acting mouse poison for indoor and outdoor use. This advanced formula has been specially designed with the highest quality food materials, flavours and preservatives to create a highly palatable bait that kills mice in just a few feeds. With 50% less poison than previous formulations, it is ideal for use in and around the home, giving peace of mind to families and pet owners. The Big Cheese Mouse Killer is supplied in chew thru sachets, meaning there is no need to handle the bait. The pre-measured grain bait sachets can be placed directly into your bait station. We recommend The Big Cheese Rat & Mouse Bait Station, which can be purchased separately. A tamper-resistant bait station must be used by law when baiting for rats and mice.
Don't forget your bait station
It is a legal requirement to use a bait station when baiting mice and rats.
The Big Cheese Rat & Mouse Bait Station is a compact tamper-resistant bait station with a lockable lid which helps protect children, birds and non-target animals from contact with bait.
Easy-to-use, durable design suitable for indoor and outdoor use - this bait station can be used over and over again.
Prior to treatment: Remove all known sources of food from the infested area.
Treatment: Place your chosen bait inside the bait station, lock and place where there are signs of rodent activity (fresh droppings, nests or burrows, runways and feeding places).
Secure bait station in place where possible and keep the key in a safe place away from the bait station when in use.
Disposal of rodents: Rodents should be double-bagged using plastic bags and either disposed of in a household waste bin with a secure lid to prevent access of wildlife or pets, collected by a specialist waste contractor, or the local authority.
Does the bait need to be removed from the sachet?
No, mice will eat through.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.