Moth Killer Hanging Unit - 2 Pack
- Scent-free clothes moth killer: No unpleasant smells, scent or fragrance. The moth repellent unit does not drip or stain.
- Long-lasting treatment against clothes moths: Protects against damage to woollens, furs, silks and natural fibres caused by adult clothes moths, their larvae and eggs for up to 6 months. Use the supplied product life indicators to keep track of when to replace them to maintain effectiveness.
- Twin-pack of discreet cassette-shaped repellents: The clothing moth repellers can be hung in wardrobes using the extractable hang-hook provided or positioned in drawers, airing cupboards and suitcases.
- Refill for ZER433: The cassette units can be placed inside the Zero In Multi-Hook Clothes Moth Killer (ZER433, sold separately) as refills.
- Product contains Transfluthrin.
The Moth Killer Hanging Unit – 2 Pack from Zero In is ideal for hanging in a wardrobe using the hang-hook provided, or they can alternatively be used placed flat down in a drawer. The units protect clothes against damage caused by clothing moths, larvae and eggs for up to six months. The units contain product life indicators to help monitor when it’s time to replace the units to maintain effective control against clothes moths. The units are suitable for use in wardrobes, cupboards, drawers, suitcases and airing cupboards in the home. They’re non-staining and protects all natural fabrics, including cashmere, without leaving any unpleasant odours or stains. The active ingredient, Transfluthrin, is enclosed in the unit, preventing contact with any clothes or skin whilst handling it. The two units provide enough protection for a wardrobe measuring 2 x 1m. The compact and lightweight repellents are ideal for use while travelling.
What is the active ingredient?
Transfluthrin 1.30% w/w.
What does w/w mean?
Weight for weight which indicates the proportion of the active substance in the product by weight.
How long do they last?
Each unit will last up to 6 months. Each unit has a product life indicator.
What size space do they treat?
Two units are sufficient for a wardrobe of approx 1m3 in size, corresponding to 2m (H) x 1m (W) x 0.5m (D).
Does this kill moth eggs and larvae?
Moth Killer Hanging Unit provides effective control of moths, their larvae and eggs for up to 6 months.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.