Live Multi-Catch Mouse Trap
- Baited, ready to use: the live catch mouse trap requires minimal set-up before first use.
- Humane, welfare-friendly mouse trap: catches four or more mice at a time without causing them injury.
- Simple to use: the trap mechanism is self-setting so there is little effort required in using the trap.
- Poison-free mouse trap: a suitable alternative to poisons and snap traps for situations where children and pets may be present.
- Clear view, sliding lid: allows for easy trap inspection and release of live catches without the need of handling them.
- Reusable: plastic design allows for re-use of product. Bait can be refreshed with The Big Cheese Fresh 'n Tasty Mouse and Rat Attractant (STV163, sold separately).
When mice and rats move in, it's time to bring in The Big Cheese! Choose from a comprehensive range of tried and tested traps, deterrents and baits within 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Conventional spring traps with a powerful snap and hold.
- Bait & Kill: Our Home Choice range KILLS RATS & MICE. WITH 50% LESS POISON.
- Catch Alive: Live-catch traps that provide a humane alternative to lethal methods.
- Repel: 24/7 repellent protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
Having trouble with unwanted visitors around your home? If mice are causing havoc in your house, garden, shed or workplace, you need a product that really works. The Big Cheese Live Multi-Catch Mouse Trap is a baited and ready-to-use trap that catches four or more mice each time. It has a self-setting mechanism with a clear view sliding lid for easy inspection and release of catch. Before first use, slid off the lid and remove the cap from the bait well to expose the pre-loaded bait attractant. No additional set-up is required and the trap doesn’t need to be manually set. The self-setting mechanism is simple to use and requires no maintenance. Practice good animal welfare when using live catch traps – adhere to the Wildlife Act by ensuring that live catch traps are checked regularly when in use so animals can be released as soon as possible to minimise their distress. When not in use, the traps should be stored away from locations where accidental trapping may occur.
What does the included attractant contain?
The trap is pre-baited with a prune-based attractant specially designed by The Big Cheese to improve catch rates. It is poison-free and suitable for use around children and pets.
What should I use to re-bait the trap?
The Mouse & Rat Attractant from The Big Cheese (STV163) can be used or a sticky substance such as peanut butter, jam, or chocolate spread. Poison baits should not be used inside this trap.
Where should I position the trap?
Place set traps in locations where rodent activity has been known or is suspected. Check for these signs of rodent activity. Ideal locations for traps are along walls or other flat vertical surfaces where rodents run. Always place the trap alongside a wall.
How should I dispose of caught mice?
The mice can be released alive at least 3 miles away from the area of infestation to reduce the chance of re-entry.
How many mice does the trap catch at a time?
The trap can hold 4 or more mice.
Can the traps be used outside?
It is recommended that the traps are used under cover.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.