Live Catch Mouse Traps - Twin Pack
- Humane, welfare-friendly mouse trap: catches mice alive, without harm so they can be released away from the area of infestation.
- Pre-baited: live catch traps come pre-baited with Fresh ‘n Tasty attractant, specially created by The Big Cheese to improve trap catch rates.
- Easy to use: just remove the bait cover and position trap. Tip the trap mechanism to set. The mouse can be released by simply tipping the trap away from you and lifting the door.
- Effective design: special pre-loaded attractant lures mouse inside and the trap tips back, closing the door and securing the mouse inside where it can’t escape until manually released.
- Reusable: plastic design allows for re-use of product. Bait can be refreshed with The Big Cheese Fresh 'n Tasty Mouse and Rat Attractant (STV163).
When mice and rats move in, it's time to bring in The Big Cheese! Choose from a comprehensive range of tried and tested traps, deterrents and baits within 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Conventional spring traps with a powerful snap and hold.
- Bait & Kill: Our Home Choice range KILLS RATS & MICE. WITH 50% LESS POISON.
- Catch Alive: Live-catch traps that provide a humane alternative to lethal
Repel: 24/7 repellent protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
Mouse in the house, don’t want to kill it? Deal with the situation easily and humanely with this welfare-friendly, Live Catch Mouse Trap from The Big Cheese. It’s baited and ready to use, so no messing around with sticky peanut butter. The simple tip and trap mechanism could not be easier to set. A locking bar means the mouse can’t escape, but remains unharmed. Simply hold the trap just about ground level facing away from you, open the door to release the mouse, ideally at least 3 miles from your home. Catch rates can be increased by refreshing the bait with Mouse and Rat Attractant (STV163) from The Big Cheese. The trap comes in a value-added twin-pack.
What does the included attractant contain?
The trap is pre-baited with a prune-based attractant specially designed by The Big Cheese to improve catch rates. It is poison-free and suitable for use around children and pets.
What should I use to re-bait the trap?
The Mouse & Rat Attractant from The Big Cheese (STV163) can be used or a sticky substance such as peanut butter, jam, or chocolate spread. Poison baits should not be used inside this trap.
Where should I position the trap?
Place set traps in locations where rodent activity has been known or is suspected. Check for these signs of rodent activity. Ideal locations for traps are along walls or other flat vertical surfaces where rodents run. Always place the trap alongside a wall.
How should I dispose of caught mice?
The mice can be released alive at least 3 miles away from the area of infestation to reduce the chance of re-entry.
How many mice does the trap catch at a time?
The trap is designed to be sprung when a single mouse enters. It will need to be emptied and re-set after every catch.
Can the traps be used outside?
It is recommended that the traps are used under cover.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.