Home Flea Spray - 300ml Aerosol
- Effective treatment for fleas: Home Flea Spray acts quickly against both cat and dog fleas in the home, targeting adult fleas and larvae.
- Ready to use: The spray is provided ready for application around the home. No dilution or set-up is required - simply shake can and spray.
- 15m2 coverage: The 300ml aerosol contains enough flea spray to treat an area in the home of up to 15m2. Any unused spray can be stored for future applications.
- Suitable for use on home furnishings: Flea killer spray controls flea problems in household living areas. Use to treat pet bedding, baskets, carpets, cushions and rugs. Not suitable for use directly on pets, humans or human bedding.
- Product contains Permethrin.
Zero In Home Flea Killer Spray provides lasting protection against cat and dog fleas. It has rapid knockdown effect on both adult fleas and their larvae. Designed for use around the home, apply onto furnishings such as pet bedding, baskets, cushions, carpet and rugs. The aerosol formula will kill fleas and larvae on contact. Intended for indoor use only and should not be sprayed onto humans, animals or human bedding. Repeat the process as and when necessary for continuous results and protection against cat and dog fleas. Any unused spray can be stored and should be kept out of the reach of children. Be sure to spray areas where fleas could hide, as well as where they have been seen. Avoid spraying plastics or polished surfaces. Always test on an inconspicuous area first. Keep any pets or children out of the area whilst spraying and do not admit them into the treated area until the spray has dried. Ventilate the room after spraying, before returning to the room.
Where can the spray be used?
Flea killer spray can be used in households on pet bedding, baskets, cushions, rugs and soft furnishings.
How much should I apply?
To kill fleas, spray lightly from a distance of about 40cm, treating at a rate of approximately 3 seconds per sq m of surface.
Can I spray directly onto my pet?
The spray is not suitable for use directly on pets, humans or human bedding. It must be used on pet bedding and soft furnishings in the home only.
What are the active ingredients?
Permethrin 0.2% w/w
Tetramethrin 0.2% w/w
Piperonyl butoxide 1.02% w/w
What does w/w mean?
Weight for weight which indicates the proportion of the active substance in the product by weight.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.