Fresh 'n Tasty Mouse & Rat Attractant
- Effective attractant: sweet and sticky mouse and rat attractant increases catch rates in all types of rodent traps including snap traps and cage traps.
- Easy to use: 26g tube will re-bait up to 60 traps with minimal effort, just squeeze a small amount onto the trap.
- Screw top lid: store any unused attractant within the tube to keep fresh between uses.
- Poison-free: humane food-grade ingredients with prune paste to attract mice and rats. Suitable to use around children and pets.
- Sweet and sticky attractant: appeals to rodents and can’t be easily removed from the trap.
When mice and rats move in, it's time to bring in The Big Cheese! Choose from a comprehensive range of tried and tested traps, deterrents and baits within 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Conventional spring traps with a powerful snap and hold.
- Bait & Kill: Our Home Choice range KILLS RATS & MICE. WITH 50% LESS POISON.
- Catch Alive: Live-catch traps that provide a humane alternative to lethal methods.
- Repel: 24/7 repellent protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
Increase the catch rate of rat and mouse traps with this specially developed Mouse and Rat Attractant from The Big Cheese which is irresistible to rodents. The poison-free attractant is ideal for use in traps of all kinds including traditional snap traps and catch alive cage traps. The attractant is suitable to be used in locations where children or pets may be present. Should accidental contact occur with the attractant, there will be no harm done. A single 26g tube will re-bait up to 60 traps providing great value for money. The attractant is easy to apply – for first use, unscrew the cap and remove the foil seal. A small amount of the attractant can then be squeezed directly from the tube onto the trap in the desired location. Replace the cap between applications for prolonged storage and use. The food-based attractant will easily wash out if accidentally applied to clothing or floors.
What does the attractant contain?
It is a prune-based attractant specially designed by The Big Cheese to improve catch rates. It is poison-free and suitable for use around children and pets.
How many traps will a tube of attractant bait?
The 26g tube should bait up to 60 traps, depending on how much bait is used per trap.
Once I've removed the seal, how long will the attractant stay fresh for?
It is recommended that any attractant is used within 2 years from the manufacture date.
How often should I refresh bait on a trap?
Replace any bait that's gone dry or has been eaten away.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.