Fresh Baited Mouse Trap
- Reusable mouse snap trap is baited ready to use with The Big Cheese Fresh 'n Tasty attractant which is proven to catch more mice.
- Traditional, durable mouse trap with powerful spring mechanism, has fine and safer settings.
- Sleeved design with hygienic wipe clean plastic coating, suitable for easy cleaning.
- Suitable for indoor use in the home and outdoor use in gardens, around outbuildings and sheds.
- Refill bait using The Big Cheese Fresh 'n Tasty Mouse and Rat Attractant (STV163) sold separately.
When mice and rats move in, it's time to bring in The Big Cheese! Choose from a comprehensive range of tried and tested traps, deterrents and baits within 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Conventional spring traps with a powerful snap and hold.
- Bait & Kill: Our Home Choice range KILLS RATS & MICE. WITH 50% LESS POISON.
- Catch Alive: Live-catch traps that provide a humane alternative to lethal methods.
- Repel: 24/7 repellent protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
The Fresh Baited Mouse Traps from The Big Cheese have a traditional design with a 1cm wooden base, covered with a plastic sleeve making them easy to wipe clean and re-use. The snap trap is suitable for both indoor household use and outdoor garden use. The trap comes baited with Fresh ‘n Tasty Mouse and Rat Attractant, specially designed by The Big Cheese, for increased catch rates while a powerful spring mechanism ensures the rodents will not get away. Additional attractant can be purchased separately (STV163).
Simply remove the bait well cover before first use and replace to keep bait from drying out if not fully consumed between use. The trap is easy to set with three simple motions and captured rodents can be quickly disposed of. Part of the Catch and Kill control range from The Big Cheese – rodent control made easy.
Use with the Snap Trap Alert (STV720, sold separately) for efficient use in out-of-sight areas like cupboards and attics.
What does the included attractant contain?
The trap is pre-baited with a prune-based attractant specially designed by The Big Cheese to improve catch rates. It is poison-free and suitable for use around children and pets.
What should I use to re-bait the trap?
The Mouse & Rat Attractant from The Big Cheese (STV163) can be used or a sticky substance such as peanut butter, jam, or chocolate spread.
Where should I position the trap?
Place set traps in locations where rodent activity is known or suspected. Check for these signs of rodent activity. Ideal locations for traps are along walls or other flat vertical surfaces where rodents run. Always place the trap with the bait well or pedal facing the wall.
How should I dispose of the caught mouse?
Double bag the mouse and put it in the household general waste bin.
Can the traps be used outside?
It is recommended that the traps are used under cover.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.