Flea Killer Comb
- Delivers small electrical charge: Causes no harm to pets. Ensures rapid kill of adult fleas, ticks, larvae and eggs compared to standard flea combs.
- Efficient method of flea control: Teeth of the cat and dog flea comb kills and removes fleas at adult, egg and larvae stages to tackle pet flea problems.
- Battery-powered: Requires 2 x AAA alkaline batteries (not required) to enable full use of the product. LED light indicator shows when comb is switched on.
- Comfortable to use: Push-button control, ergonomic and fitting design for ease of use.
- Poison- and chemical-free: Alternative method of control for fleas and ticks as opposed to powders, yet still effective in destroying pests on contact. Safe for use around children.
Get rid of fleas on your cat or dog with the Flea Killer Comb from Zero In. It’s safe and free from chemicals and poisons, so there’s no need to worry about harming your pet. With a simple push of a button, the comb delivers a harmless electrical charge to your pet's coat. This removes and kills fleas at adult, egg and larvae stages. It ensures rapid kill of adult fleas, eggs and larvae compared to standard flea combs. A simple push of the ON/OFF button stops the electrical charge. The LED light indicates when power is on and comb teeth are delivering the small electrical charge. It’s easy to use and is ergonomically designed to fit comfortably into your hand. Do not use on wet animal fur or hair. Switch off when not in use. A poison- and chemical-free effective method of control against fleas, working as an alternative to chemical powders.
What batteries does it take?
2 x AAA (not included).
How do I charge with static electricity?
The comb will be charged by the batteries.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.