Clothes Moth Traps - Twin Pack
- Adhesive trap: pheromones on the trap lure clothes moths onto the sticky surface where they cannot escape.
- Use hanging or free standing: fold the traps to hang using the built-in hook, or position free-standing in cupboards, drawers or wardrobes, wherever clothes are stored.
- Easy to use: simple to set-up trap comes flat packed with easy-to-follow instructions for how to fold the trap.
- Disposable: once the trap is full, dispose of in household waste.
- Poison-free: suitable for use around children or pets, uses natural pheromones without poisons or chemicals.
Clothes Moth Glue Monitoring Trap – 2pk from Zero In is an ideal cost-effective solution for removing and monitoring clothes moth infestations. The traps are easy to set-up, with instructions included on how to accurately fold the trap. There is a built-in hang hook so the traps can be positioned hanging or free-standing. Position in wardrobes, cupboards, drawers and other storage spaces, wherever clothes are kept. The traps are loaded with pheromones that attract male clothes moths onto the sticky surface where they cannot escape. This kills the male population of clothes moth and stops the breeding cycle. Once the traps are full, dispose of with household waste. Use the traps to monitor the level of a clothes moth infestation and to assess whether other control methods, such as sprays, are necessary. The traps contain no poisons or chemicals and so are suitable for use around children and pets. The traps provide protection against clothes moths for up to 90 days each.
How long do they last?
Dispose of the trap after 14 weeks or when full.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.