Cedarwood Moth Rings - 10 Pack
- Pack of 10 moth repellent rings: Cedarwood hanger rings repel clothing moths and larvae from wardrobes, cupboards and drawers in the home. Value added pack allows for multiple positions and areas to be protected.
- Poison-free clothes moth control: Made from 100% natural Eastern aromatic red cedar for effective control of clothes moths and larvae. An alternative to traditional, old-fashioned moth balls. Doesn't contain any poisons or chemicals. Safe to use around children and pets.
- Clothes moth repellent: The scent emitted from the rings keep clothes moths away, protecting clothes against damage caused by adult clothes moths, larvae and mildew in households.
- Long-lasting control and protection: The scent of each ring lasts for up to 12 months and can be refreshed as required by rubbing the wood with a fine sandpaper or by using Zero In Cedarwood Refresher Spray (ZER039, sold separately).
- Easy to use: Simply place the clothes moth repellent rings over the hook of a coathanger or lay flat in wardrobes and drawers where clothes moth protection is needed. Rings are ready to use.
Natural Cedarwood Clothes Moth Repeller Rings from Zero In is an alternative to using old-fashioned clothes moth balls. Use them to repel adult clothing moths and their larvae from your clothes in wardrobes, cupboards and drawers in the home. Made from 100% natural Eastern Aromatic Red Cedar, which has been trusted to freshen and protect clothes for centuries. The long-lasting fragrance penetrates garments and fabrics, repelling clothes moths and preventing the build-up of mildew and musty smells where clothes are stored. A completely natural, chemical- and poison-free treatment with no dangerous chemicals, they are safe to use around children and pets. The clothing moth rings can be hung over hangers in wardrobes and cupboards or placed in drawers where clothes are stored in households. The Zero In hanger rings should be replaced or refreshed every 6-12 months. If the aroma begins to weaken, refresh by rubbing with a fine grain of sandpaper or use the Cedarwood Refresher Spray from Zero In (ZER039, sold separately). For enhanced results, ensure your clothes are always thoroughly clean and dry before storing.
How long do they last and can I refresh them?
Replace cedarwood rings every 6-12 months or refresh scent by using the Zero In Refresher Spray (ZER039).
Do they need to be sanded?
They can be sanded to refresh the scent and prolong the life of the product.
Do they kill or repel?
These traps repel clothes moths.
Do they prevent mould and mildew?
Whilst cedarwood oil is sometimes used to prevent mould, this product has not been tested for effectiveness against mould and mildew and is therefore not recommended for this purpose.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.