Cedarwood Moth Balls - 20 Balls
- 20 storage moth balls to repel clothing moths and larvae from wardrobes, cupboards and drawers in the home.
- Made from 100% natural Eastern aromatic red cedar for effective control of clothing moths - an alternative to traditional, old-fashioned moth balls.
- Protects against damage caused by clothes moths, larvae and mildew in households.
- 100% natural, poison and chemical-free repellent - helps prevent build-up of mustiness and mildew.
- Lasts for up to 12 months - refresh by rubbing with a fine grain of sandpaper or by using Zero In Cedarwood Refresher Spray (ZER039).
Cedarwood Clothes Moth Repeller Balls - Pack of 20 from Zero In are an alternative to using old-fashioned clothes moth balls. Use them to repel adult clothing moths and their larvae from your clothes in wardrobes, cupboards and drawers in the home. Made from 100 per cent natural Eastern aromatic red cedar, which has been trusted to freshen and protect clothes for centuries. The long lasting fragrance penetrates garments and fabrics, repelling clothes moths and preventing the build up of mildew and musty smells where clothes are stored. A completely natural, chemical, poison-free treatment with no dangerous chemicals, they are safe to use around children and pets. Clothing moth balls can be placed in drawers, cupboards and wardrobes where clothes are stored in households. Zero In Moth Balls should be replaced or refreshed every 6-12 months. If the aroma begins to weaken, refresh by rubbing with a fine grain of sandpaper or use Zero In’s Refresher Spray (product code: ZER039, sold separately). For enhanced results, ensure your clothes are always thoroughly clean and dry before storing. Refresh or replace every 6-12 months.
Does this product kill the moths?
No, this is a repellent product. Moths do not like the scent and are less likely to destroy fabrics in the vicinity.
How does it work?
Moths are repelled by the scent of the cedarwood balls and therefore will not go near where the product is placed.
Will the scent of the wood damage my clothes?
For use with delicate or white clothing, insert a layer of toilet tissue around the product to prevent prolonged contact and eliminate possible marks.
How do I use them?
Put the cedarwood balls in pockets of clothes and between layers of garments. Place in drawers and corners of wardrobes.
How many should I use per item of clothing?
Place one cedar ball in the pocket of each stored garment where hanging or between alternate layers of clothing where folded.
Will these fragrance my clothes?
The fragrance should not be strong enough to fragrance your clothes.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.