Carpet Beetle & Moth Killer - 300ml Aerosol
- Effective and easy to use: The insect killer spray kills adult carpet beetles and carpet moths, plus their larvae, on contact.
- Long-lasting protection: Once applied to household surfaces, upholstery and carpets, the spray provides protection for up to 3 months.
- Fast-acting solution: Provides immediate treatment of infestations of carpet moths and beetles by delivering rapid knock-down of target pests.
- Odour-free control: Carpet Beetle & Moth Killer Spray leaves no residual smells on treated fabrics, leaving a discreet but effective control in place between applications.
- Product contains Permethrin, Piperonyl butoxide and Tetramethrin.
Zero In Carpet Beetle and Moth Killer Spray comes in a 300ml aerosol can which delivers an effective treatment for carpets, upholstery and household surfaces. It can be used to control infestations of both carpet beetles and carpet moths, plus their larvae. The highly effective spray comes ready-to-use and the solution requires no preparation, making it easy to apply. It is advisable to apply the spray to an inconspicuous area of carpet or upholstery for testing before application to larger areas. The spray kills carpet beetles and moth larvae on contact and leaves a residual element to deter target pests, giving long-lasting protection for up to 3 months. It leaves no lingering aromas, providing a discreet yet effective form of control in place. Treatment does not require application of the full contents of the spray. Any unused spray can be safely stored for future applications. Carpet Beetle and Moth Killer Spray contains Permethrin, Piperonyl butoxide and Tetramethrin.
Does it kill the larvae?
Yes it will kill carpet beetle and moth larvae on contact.
What is the active chemical in this product?
Contains Permethrin 0.2% w/w and Tetramethrin 0.2% w/w.
What does w/w mean?
Weight for weight which indicates the proportion of the active substance in the product by weight.
Will it stain my furniture/carpet?
It is always best to test on a small inconspicuous area first before applying to large areas.
Is it safe around pets?
Animals should not be present when the spray is in use and should be kept away for up to 24 hours. Not to be used on pet bedding, sleeping areas or where pets frequently lie. The chemicals contained are very toxic to aquatic life.
Is it safe to spray on beds & mattresses?
This product is not recommended for treatment of surfaces in direct contact with skin. It is not to be applied to bedding, but may be used as a crack and crevice treatment on bed frames if necessary.
Can I use it in a wardrobe with clothes in?
It is not suitable to apply directly to clothing. Remove items of clothing and bedding before application.
Can it be used in the kitchen area?
Caution should be taken and the substance is not to come into contact with foodstuffs, eating utensils or food contact surfaces.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.