Bed Bug Traps - 3 Pack
- Bed bug traps provide poison and chemical-free control, killing bed bugs discreetly and effectively in the home; each trap lasts for up to 60 days.
- Trap and monitor bed bug activity in household bedrooms; use the traps as an early indicator of infestation or to check for repeat infestations.
- Bed bug traps are poison and chemical-free, containing a long-lasting adhesive within a folding, lock-tab design.
- The date mentioned on the product is manufacturer date.
- To eliminate bed bug infestations, use in conjunction with Zero In bed bug and dust mite killer spray (ZER968).
Bed Bug Traps from Zero In are a discreet way of catching and killing bed bugs without the use of poison or chemicals. The traps are lasting, giving protection for up to 60 days at all stages of bed bug development. When the bed bugs walk on the lasting adhesive they are stuck on it and trapped inside the unit, unable to get out again. The traps can be used to identify a problem at low infestation levels as an early indicator of bed bug problems and can also be used following bed bug treatment to check for repeat infestations. Replace traps every 60 days or after identifying a bed bug infestation. Always wash your hands after handling the trap.
Where do I place the traps?
On the floor near the foot and head of the bed.
How are the traps set?
Open the card and remove the cover from adhesive pad. Fold the inserts back inside and close the trap – take care not to press too firmly. Overlap the tabs to lock the trap. The bed bugs will enter the trap through the open ends.
Do they contain any chemicals?
No, this product is poison-free.
Do I need anything else alongside these?
We recommend you use the Zero In Bed Bug & Dust Mite Killer Spray (ZER968) with these to treat the mattress and cracks and crevices.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.