Bed Bug Killer Powder - 250g
- 600 ml bed bug killer powder provides immediate poison-free control of bed bug infestations indoors, in the home.
- Natural active ingredient in bed bug killer powder treatment protects mattresses and all household furniture.
- Puffer pack with application spout enables cracks and crevices to be treated, tackling bed bug problems in the home, poison and chemical-free killer treatment for bed bugs with no unpleasant smells.
- Killer powder catches bed bugs at any stage of development with puffer pack to target hard to reach household areas.
- Contains silicum dioxide.
Bed Bug Killer Powder from Zero In® controls bed bugs at adult and juvenile life-stages, and will not leave any unpleasant smells around your home. The ready-to-use dustable powder is made from a naturally occurring ingredient and treats all mattresses and household furniture for immediate protection. Bed Bug Killer Powder has been specially designed to target cracks and crevices, using a unique dispenser system that delivers light and even applications straight from the bottle. Simply puff the powder treatment in and around areas where bed bugs and other crawling insects are active. Kills bed bugs and stops them coming back. Effective long-lasting control. Easy-flow puffer gets in cracks and crevices.
Does this product leave a smell?
Leaves no unpleasant smells.
Do I need any safety equipment?
It is advisable to wear protective gloves and respiratory protection in case of inadequate ventilation.
Where can I use this?
Bed Bug Killer Powder has been specially designed to target cracks and crevices. Treats all mattresses and household furniture for immediate protection. On porous and non-porous surfaces, hard and soft furnishings and is suitable for use on pet bedding.
Do I need to vacuum after application?
The product contains a fast-acting insecticide. It should be left to work for several hours but then can be vacuumed. Use of a monitoring trap is recommended in conjunction with this product to indicate whether a repeat treatment is required.
What chemicals does it contain?
This product contains chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium extract 0.11% w/w, a botanical insecticide produced primarily in flowers.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.