Anti Rodent Lacquer 300ml Aerosol
- Rodent protection: lacquer contains peppermint oil and castor oil with added bittering agent. The strong mint smell and revolting taste of the bittering agent are repugnant to rodents, stopping them from causing damage in households.
- Easy to apply: poison and chemical-free rodent deterrent lacquer can be sprayed onto surfaces to prevent rats and mice from chewing or biting treated areas.
- All-natural formulation: safe for use around children and pets, the all-natural, quick-dry formulation reduces rat and mouse damage without the use of chemicals.
- Up to 6 months protection: anti rodent lacquer can be applied to hard surfaces including electrical cabling and insulation.
- Versatile use: spray anywhere in the home, or in commercial premises. Suitable for protecting against rodent damage in garages, sheds, outbuildings, boats, lofts, farms and cellars.
When mice and rats move in, it's time to bring in The Big Cheese! Choose from a comprehensive range of tried and tested traps, deterrents and baits within 4 straight-forward methods of control:
- Catch & Kill: Conventional spring traps with a powerful snap and hold.
- Bait & Kill: Our Home Choice range KILLS RATS & MICE. WITH 50% LESS POISON.
- Catch Alive: Live-catch traps that provide a humane alternative to lethal methods.
- Repel: 24/7 repellent protection from rodents. Poison-free and safe for use around children.
Anti Rodent Lacquer 300ml from The Big Cheese contains peppermint oil, castor oil and a bittering agent which reduces damage from chewing or biting by rats and mice in the home, lofts spaces, garage, shed or outbuildings. It is also suitable for use on vehicle engine compartments, as well as farm and garden machinery. Simply spray The Big Cheese Anti Rodent Lacquer onto hard surfaces including electrical cabling and insulation. Rats and mice find peppermint oil and Bitrex repugnant, deterring them from continuing their damage when they taste items coated with the lacquer, without the use of chemicals or poisons. The quick-dry lacquer is easy to apply, leaving a water-resistant protective film over treated areas, and lasts for up to 6 months. Apply more frequently if the treated areas are liable to getting covered in dirt or dust. Do not spray onto tensioned cables. The spray is used to stop damage, and will not effectively deter rodents from approaching a treated area. For full control, The Big Cheese range of traps can be considered.
Find Your Nearest Stockist
Use our Key Stockist finder to show your local retailers and the STV brands they stock. These stock a wide range of STV branded products.